Scope of services and benefits for Members
Our goals are:
- Popularization of knowledge about cloud computing
- Exchange of knowledge and experiences
- Popularization of best practices
- Influencing statutory law regarding cloud computing
- Opinion on draft legislative acts at the national and European level
- Acceleration of the development of Polish IT companies,
- Connecting with global partners,
- Facilitating foreign expansion,
We offer sales support
- International Business Development
- Recommendations to the international network of partners
- Connecting with sales partners in Poland, Europe, USA, South America, Asia Africa
- Participation in projects financed by the EU and international organizations
- We help in assembling EU consortia for projects
- We help find customers among our members and in our network
- We connect with large companies investing in technologies
- We carry out special projects at the request of large companies and organizations
We facilitate financing of you companies
We recommend financial partners: individual investors, banks, seed capital funds, venture capital funds, strategic and individual investors.
Crowdfunding, tokenization and cryptocurrency platforms.
We offer financial mentoring for start-ups.
We monitor EU and Polish legislation
- We inform about new legal and tax regulations
- We provide opinions on new legislative solutions
- We help in the certification of technological solutions
- We organize events together with our partners
- Meetings with investors and funds
- We invite you to international events organized by partners: Digital Entreprise Show Madrid, Cloud
- Week Paris, US-Polish Trade Council Stanford conference
- We invite you to on-line meetings with our foreign partners
- We organize meetings with GAIA-X partners
GAIA-X aims to build sectoral European data spaces, cloud services, new products and services compliant with European regulations by European consortia.
As Cloud Community Europe Poland – Gaia-X hub, we intend to support Polish data processing companies in finding European partners, creating and participating in projects at the European level in various sectors, such as finance, health, agriculture, logistics, transport, space. , industry 4.0, e-commerce, energy, gaming industry .